U.S Energy Development Corporation – a well-established, privately held, oil and gas company with a 40 year history in the business – is actively seeking an experienced Reservoir Technician for a position in our Arlington, TX office.
- Extract data from company WolfePak accounting system to calculate average lease operating expenses, price deducts, and taxes for Mid-Year and End of Year Reconciliation / Company Reserve Reports.
- Maintain PHDWin company reserve database with updates from LOS and provide management; economic cash flow reports, one lines and monthly forecast reports.
- Assist reservoir engineer in providing reservoir summary reports to third party auditors.
- Create monthly AFE operated and Non operated AFE vs Actual Reports to management.
- Assist in data preparation & evaluation for acquisition, divestiture and exploration opportunities.
- Provide support to reservoir, drilling and completions engineers in daily ongoing operations utilizing PHDWin, Open Wells, Carte / P2 Merrick, and OGSys software programs.
- Update daily/monthly production in PHDWin for operated and non-operated properties via P2 Merrick, PDS Energy, IHS and/or Drilling Info.
- Managed the export of all Daily/Monthly data to PDS Energy for Partner access.
- Provide support to reservoir engineer and perform economic evaluations of company owned and outside operated properties based on current economic variables.
- Prepare presentations, reports, and graphs utilizing PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Provide support to operation engineers and regulatory departments; update wellbore schematics using VISIO Power Draw.
- Assist and help maintain the Company Engineering Maps using Petra/Kingdom and create WellBase and LandNet layers importing PHDWin data; including Monthly Production, Survey Data, CUMs, EURs, Reserve Category, Reservoir, IP and WI/NRI.
- Responsible for the creation and monthly maintenance of the new drills type curves databases and engineering maps. Import, update and create new properties, and first pass decline curve analysis for statistical evaluation and tracking purposes, using IHS and/or SONRIS software.
- Maintain the monthly activity map for Workovers/Recompletes/New Drilling.
- Organize/maintain well files and log files utilizing TAB Records Management software.
- Update P2 Merrick with all Daily Field Notes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org