U.S. Energy Development Corporation is seeking a Land Analyst for its Arlington, Texas office. This position will report to and support the Land Manager.
- Independently analyze and interpret oil and gas leases, surface use agreements, farmouts and various other oil and gas related agreements.
- Set up and maintain leases, contracts and agreements in land system and monitor recurring payments and obligations.
- Interact with surface owners, mineral owners, working interest owners and representatives from various oil and gas agencies such as the Texas Railroad Commission and Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
- Monitor non-operated poolings, unitizations and well proposals.
- Analyze and interpret ownership change documents.
- Maintain physical property files.
- Assist with regulatory matters and acquisitions/divestitures as needed.
- Ability to balance multiple, competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel within and outside the company.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum three (3) years of analyst experience with an E&P required.
- Previous division order experience preferred.
- Experience in iLandman preferred.
- Experience in Texas required; experience in multiple states preferred.