Customer Service Representative
US Energy Development Corporation, a locally grown company in business over 35 years is seeking an ambitious individual with strong communication skills to serve as a Customer Service Representative in our Getzville, NY office.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfactory outcome.
• Direct requests to appropriate personnel.
• Keep detailed records of customer inquiries, comments and actions.
• Maintain customer records by updating customer account information.
• Assist with processing investor change forms.
• Assist in on-boarding new investor paperwork.
• Associates Degree in Business or related field.
• Experience in the Financial Industry.
Minimum Training/Knowledge/Skills Required
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment to ensure department & organizational goals are met.
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft office and CRM systems.